The Secret Place
Is the place where healing begins, and where Purpose takes place.
In 2021 the Lord allowed me to become a Certified Christian Counselor where I utilize clinical training as well as the leading of God’s Holy Spirit in each session for each person.
I impart wisdom, knowledge and counsel to the afflicted. In some cases, according to God’s will and His purpose, I become spiritual support, spiritual mentor and spiritual director to God’s children. Yet, Christ is ultimately our greatest counselor who can heal our inner suffering and despair.
The Secret Place was established by God in June of 2020, derived from the 91st Psalm and is the place where healing begins, and where Purpose takes place. The Secret Place is the extension of the life and purpose God has called Elder Diane Harvell to. It is a resource established by God for the purpose of healing of one’s soul, because of past, present or current traumas through the belief and reading of God’s Word, prayer, applicable information, God's agape love and compassion. The Secret Place was established after Diane Harvell was personally proven by God through overcoming her own trials of life and its experiences. Currently, she is officially credentialed as a Certified Faith Based Christian Clinical Counselor by the International Institute of Faith Based Counseling.
SOME OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED ARE:
· Provide spiritual assessments of clients
· Provide spiritual support based on a Christian perspective
· Teach clients principles related to Christianity when issues arise
· Participate with clients in prayer as requested by the clients and/or families
· Provide a common spiritual bridge for clients who are facing challenging issues and need support in decision making
· Refer clients to appropriate clergy based on defined assessment of the client’s spiritual needs
· Provide spiritual support and education to client’s families when appropriate and requested
· Assist clients by providing spiritual support and education when they are faced with issues related to death and dying
· Maintain ongoing education in spiritual practices and in Christian counseling
· A Christian Liaison to local Communities
· Baptism Services
· Christian Marriage Officiant
· Funeral Officiant
Nurturing Oppressed Women Around The World